Provision on articles submitted to the journal "Bulletin of L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University. Physics. Astronomy Series"
The journal editorial board asks the authors to read the rules and adhere to them when preparing the articles, sent to the journal. Deviation from the established rules delays the publication of the article.
1. Submission of articles to the scientific publication office means the authors’ consent to the right of the Publisher, L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University, to publish articles in the journal and the re-publication of it in any foreign language.
2. The scientific publication office accepts the article (in electronic and printed, signed by the author) in Tex- and Pdf-files, prepared in the LaTeX publishing system with mandatory use of the original style log file. The style log file can be downloaded from the journal website bulphysast.enu.kz. And you also need to provide the cover letter of the author(s).
3. The volume of the article should not exceed 18 pages (from 6 pages). The article, exceeding this volume is accepted for publication in exceptional cases by a special decision of the journal Editorial Board.
4. The text of the article begins with the IRSTI (International Rubricator of Scientific and Technical Information, defined by the link http://grnti.ru/), then followed by the Initials and Surname of the author (s); full name of organization, city, country; E-mail of the author (s); the article title; abstract. Abstract should consist of 150-250 words, it should not contain cumbersome formulas, the content should not repeat the article title, abstract should not contain references to the text of the article and the list of literature), abstract should be a brief summary of the article content, reflecting its features and preserving the article structure.
Potential authors of the journal should adhere to the following rules on the structure of the article point by point with headings:
- The necessary notation and definitions to ensure understanding of the text of the article;
- Statement of the problem, the solution of which the article is devoted to;
- Historical information on the statement of the problem - by whom and when the results were obtained that preceded the topic of the article with the corresponding full links;
- Justification of the necessity and relevance of the task of the article, as the most critical part of any scientific work;
- The exact wording and description of the solution to the problem presented in the article;
- A detailed justification of the novelty of the result (s) of an article in the context of a previously known one;
- The solution to the problem should be provided with detailed justifications (evidence).
If at least one of these requirements is not observed, the article is not accepted for consideration.
5. Tables are included directly in the text of the article; it must be numbered and accompanied by a reference to them in the text of the article. Figures, graphics should be presented in one of the standard formats: PS, PDF, TIFF, GIF, JPEG, BMP, PCX. Bitmaps should be presented with a resolution of 600 dpi. All details must be clearly shown in the figures.
6. The list of literature should contain only those sources (numbered in the order of quoting or in the order of the English alphabet), which are referenced in the text of the article. References to unpublished issues, the results of which are used in evidence, are not allowed.
Authors are recommended to exclude the reference to pages when referring to the links and guided by the following template: chapter number, section number, paragraph number, theorem number (lemmas, statements, remarks to the theorem, etc.), number of the formula. For example, "..., see [3, § 7, Lemma 6]"; "..., see , a remark to Theorem 5". Otherwise, incorrect references may appear when preparing an English version of the article.
Template (according to GOST 7.1-2003 "Bibliographic record. Bibliographic description. General requirements and rules for compilation"):
1 Воронин С. М., Карацуба А. А. Дзета-функция Римана. -М: Физматлит, -1994, -376 стр.-book
2 Баилов Е. А., Сихов М. Б., Темиргалиев Н. Об общем алгоритме численного интегрирования функций многих переменных // Журнал вычислительной математики и математической физики -2014. -Т.54. № 7. -С. 1059-1077. - journal article
3 Жубанышева А.Ж., Абикенова Ш. О нормах производных функций с нулевыми значениями заданного набора линейных функционалов и их применения к поперечниковым задачам // Функциональные пространства и теория приближения функций: Тезисы докладов Международной конференции, посвященная 110-летию со дня рождения академика С.М.Никольского, Москва, Россия, 2015. - Москва, 2015. -С.141-142. - - Conferences proceedings
4 Нуртазина К. Рыцарь математики и информатики. -Астана: Каз.правда, 2017. 19 апреля. -С.7. newspaper articles
5 Кыров В.А., Михайличенко Г.Г. Аналитический метод вложения симплектической геометрии // Cибирские электронные математические известия -2017. -Т.14. -С.657-672. doi: 10.17377/semi.2017.14.057. - URL: http://semr.math.nsc.ru/v14/p657-672.pdf. (дата обращения: 08.01.2017). - Internet resources
7. At the end of the article, after the list of references, it is necessary to indicate bibliographic data in Russian and in English (if the article is in Kazakh), in Kazakh and in English (if the article is in Russian) and in Russian and in Kazakh languages (if the article is in English language). Then a combination of the English-language and transliterated parts of the references should be given list and information about authors (scientific degree, office address, telephone, e-mail - in Kazakh, Russian and English).
Examples of a combination of English-language and transliterated parts of the list of references:
1.Voronin S.M., Karacuba A.A. Dzeta-funkciya Rimana [Riemann Zeta Function] (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 1994, 376 p.). - the book
2 Bailov E. A., Sihov M. B., Temirgaliev N. (2014) Ob obshchem algoritme chislennogo integrirovaniya funkcij mnogih peremennyh [About the general algorithm for the numerical integration of functions of many variables], Zhurnal vychislitel'noj matematiki i matematicheskoj fiziki [Journal of Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics]. Vol. 54. № 7. P. 1059-1077. - Journal article
3 Zhubanysheva A.Zh., Abikenova Sh. (2015) O normah proizvodnyh funkcij s nulevymi znacheniyami zadannogo nabora linejnyh funkcionalov i ih primeneniya k poperechnikovym zadacham [On the norms of derivatives of functions with zero values of a given set of linear functionals and their application to transverse problems],Funkcional'nye prostranstva i teoriya priblizheniya funkcij: Tezisy dokladov Mezhdunarodnoj konferencii, posvyashchennoj 110-letiyu so dnya rozhdeniya akademika S.M.Nikol'skogo [Functional spaces and theory of approximation of functions: Abstracts of the International Conference dedicated to the 110th birthday of Academician S .M. Nikolsky], Moscow, Russia, 2015. Moscow. P. 141-142. - Proceedings of the conferences
4. Nurtazina K. Rycar' matematiki i informatiki [Knight of mathematics and computer science], Newspaper “Kaz. pravda”, 19 April 2017.P. 7. – newspaper article
5. Kyrov V.A., Mihajlichenko G.G. (2017) Analiticheskij metod vlozheniya simplekticheskoj geometrii [The analytical method for embedding symplectic geometry],Cibirskie elektronnye matematicheskie izvestiya [Siberian Electronic Mathematical News]. Vol. 14. P. 657-672. [Electronic resource]. Available at:http://semr.math.nsc.ru/v14/p657-672.pdf. (Accessed: 08.01.2017). - Internet sources
If the source has an official translation and is also published in English, then in the combination of the English-language and transliterated part of the list of references, you must specify the official translation in English.
For example, if an article:
Баилов Е. А., Сихов М. Б., Темиргалиев Н. Об общем алгоритме численного интегрирования функций многих переменных // Журнал вычислительной математики и математической физики -2014. -Т.54. - № 7. - С. 1059-1077.
имеет официальный перевод
Bailov E.A., Sikhov M.B.,Temirgaliev N. (2014) General algorithm for the numerical integration of functions of several variables, Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics.Vol. 54. P. 1061–1078.
8. Address: 010008, Republic of Kazakhstan, Nur-Sultan, Satpayev St., 2., L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University, Main Building, room 402. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Сайт: bulphysast.enu.kz.
9. Articles submitted to the editorial Board are sent for anonymous review. All reviews of the article are sent to the author. Articles that have received negative reviews are not accepted for re-consideration. Corrected versions of articles and the author's response to the reviewer are sent to the editor. Articles with positive reviews are submitted to the editorial Board for discussion.
10. Payment. Authors who have received a positive conclusion for publication should make payment on the following requisites (for ENU employees - 4,500 tenge, for outside organizations - 5,500 tenge electronic version and for ENU employees - 5,500 tenge, for outside organizations - 6,500 tenge electronic and print versions):
РГП на ПХВ "Евразийский национальный университет им. Л.Н. Гумилева"
1) АО "Банк ЦентрКредит"
БИК Банка: KCJBKZKX
Кнп 859 – for articles
2) АО «Bank RBK»
БИК Банка: KINCKZKA
Кнп 859– for articles
3) Payment for articles can be made through the Kaspi.kz app.
You should select payments, then select the education category and enter the name of the university. Then, in the FACULTY line, it is necessary to fill in "payment for the article in the Bulletin of ENU. Series __
(specify the series)"; in the COURSE line, indicate the number of the journal in which the article is to be published (for instance, "1(130)/2020" or, "1(130)/2020 or 2(131)/2020"); in the STUDENT'S NAME line, indicate the author(s)’ name; the STUDENT'S ID line should indicate the Payer's ID (cardholder's name through which the payment is made); the line PAYER'S NAME should indicate the cardholder's name through which the payment is made